Pizza is most likely the absolute famous Italian dish, and it is delicious if baked in an extremely hot, stone oven. However, removing the pizza without destroying it is easier said than done.
But with one of the 15 best pizza peels, you can impress your customers at your restaurant or even your family at home with skillful moves, taking the pizza out right on time. Many chefs have their own opinion on which material or shape is best, but in this article, you will learn everything you need to know about a pizza peel.
No matter if you are planning to open a pizzeria, or you want to make original Neapolitan pizzas at home, or in a portable pizza oven, you will certainly find the one just right for you here in this article.
- What Is A Pizza Peel?
- Why Need A Pizza Peel?
- Impressive Brands For The Best Pizza Peels
- What Are The Best Pizza Peels?
- Best Pizza Peels Comparison Table 2022
- Top 15 Best Pizza Peels Reviews 2022
- 1. Cuisinart CPS Stainless Steel Pizza Peel
- 2. Eppicotispai Brichwood Pizza Peel
- 3. New Star Foodservice 50295 Wooden Pizza Peel
- 4. New Star Foodservice 50196 Aluminium Blade Pizza Peel
- 5. American Metalcraft 2512 Aluminium Pizza Peel
- 6. Heritage Acacia Wooden Pizza Peel
- 7. LX LERMX Premium Bamboo Pizza Peel
- 8. Love This Kitchen Paddle Aluminum Pizza Peel
- 9. Chef Pomodoro Aluminium Metal Pizza Peel
- 10. Pizza Royale Natural Bamboo Pizza Peel
- 11. Honey-Can-Do Aluminium Pizza Peel
- 12. RSVP International Endurance Stainless Steel Pizza Peel
- 13. Checkeredchef Paddel Stainless Steel Pizza Peel
- 14. Ironwood Acacia Wood Pizza Peel
- 15. Outset Overall Stainless Steel Pizza Peel
- Shopping Guide To Hunt For The Best Pizza Peels
- My Top Pick
What Is A Pizza Peel?
A pizza peel or a pizza paddle is a useful tool which is designed to not only grab pizzas from the working surface but also remove them out from the hot oven. Even more, there is a far lower risk of burning your hand or your finger if you are unfortunately not careful.
Besides that, pizza peels are crafted in many different sizes, materials, as well as shapes. Therefore, depending on your specific cooking demand, you can choose the right one for you.
Why Need A Pizza Peel?
Like I said, pizza peels are very helpful because of a few reasons
- Easily remove the pizza without losing a lot of time
- Rearrange pizzas to get more space in your pizza oven
- Reduce injuries that could happen as you do not get close contact with heat
- Immediately cut the pizzas, saving you time
- Impress your guest with a professional appearance.
Impressive Brands For The Best Pizza Peels
To make sure you will make the right purchase, take a bit of time to research a few top leading brands of the best pizza peels in the market nowadays.
This brand had a great breakthrough with a revolutionary food processor. After that, it developed a huge selection of kitchen equipment, always focusing on solid quality and contemporary design without costly extras.
Therefore, you can get their products at a fair price, making this brand one of the most loved ones.
This is one of the oldest American manufacturers of pizza pans with a long history of expertise. With a huge assortment of metal cookware and kitchen tools and developed production processes, American Metalcraft can keep sales prices attractive.
With their openness to new approaches and innovative designs, this brand has disrupted the American cookware industry. Being built to last, you will receive a highly qualitative product based on extensive development research.
What Are The Best Pizza Peels?
Following my best pizza peels and choose the right one for your baking experience at home or in your pizzeria. The best overall is the Cuisinart CPS-445 because of its durable, sturdy construction and its standard accessories, such as a pizza cutter and pizza stone, included in the delivery.
Besides that, if you have a tight budget, the Eppicotospai will be the best option for your pocket due to its impressive brick wood peel performance and low price.
Furthermore, you can choose many other valuable options from brands such as New Star Foodservice; Heritage; LX LERMX, Love This Kitchen; Kitchen Supply, and more. Now go ahead, and pick one!
- Best Overall: Cuisinart CPS-445 Stainless Steel Pizza Peel
“High-quality stainless steel; one-year warranty; included pizza stone and cutter; large peel; easy to storage.”
- Best Budget: Eppicotospai Brichwood Pizza Peel
“Affordable price; brichwood material; made in Italia; hand wash; easy to use.”
- Best Rectangular Shape: New Star Foodservice 50295 Wooden Pizza Peel
“Made of natural wood material; various sizes; lightweight construction; conventional peel; easy to clean.”
- Best with Long Handle & for Large Pizzas: New Star Foodservice 50196 Aluminium Blade Pizza Peel
“Long handle; large size; made of aluminum and wood; available in different sizes; durable construction.”
- Best Lightweight & for Medium Pizzas: American Metalcraft 2512 26 Inches Aluminium Pizza Peel
“Very lightweight, suitable for medium pizzas; made of aluminum; easy to use and clean; comfortable grip.”
- Best Wooden: Heritage Acacia Wooden Pizza Peel
“High-quality acacia wood; comfortable handle, perfect size; beautiful design; easy to use.”
- Best Versatile: LX LERMX Premium Bamboo Pizza Peel
“Multiple functions; made of premium bamboo; easy-grip handle; handmade; easy to clean.”
- Best Safe: Love This Kitchen Aluminum Pizza Peel
“Chemical-free; made of aluminum; unique design; safe tested; easy to store; durable and resistant peel.”
- Best with Wooden Foldable Handle: Chef Pomodoro Aluminium Metal Pizza Peel
“Fodable handle, convenient for storage; high-quality aluminum; easy to maneuver in the oven, made of natural pine wood.”
- Best No Splitting Bamboo: Pizza Royable Natural Bamboo Pizza Peel
“Use natural bamboo; features rounded shape; 180 days warranty; no splitting; large size; easy, comfortable grip handle.”
- Best Aluminium: Honey-Can-Do Aluminium Pizza Peel
“Premium aluminum; made in the USA, reinforced handle, easy to use, and store; perfect for transferring pizza in the oven.”
- Best for Small Pizzas: RSVP International Endurance Stainless Steel Pizza Peel
“Perfect for small size; made of stainless steel material, dishwasher safe; oft silicone grip handle; perfect for moving pizza.”
Best Pizza Peels Comparison Table 2022
In this overview, I show you the details of the 15 best pizza peels regarding the material, shape, dimensions, and labels for each product. In case you are in a hurry, this ranking list table will help you quickly catch the right product based on your demand.
|Best Pizza Peels||Dimensions||Weight||Material||Shape||Diameter/ width|
|Cuisinart CPS Stainless Steel Pizza Peel - Best Overall||13 x 2 x 13 inches||5.7 Pounds||Ceramic, Stainless Steel||Square||13 inches|
|Eppicotispai Brichwood Pizza Peel - Best Budget||16.93 x 11.65 x 0.24 inches||12.1 ounces||Birchwood||Rectangular||12 inches|
|New Star Foodservice 50295 Wooden Pizza Peel - Best Rectangular Shape||27 x 18 x 1 inches||1.5 pounds||Wood||Rectangular||14 inches|
|New Star Foodservice 50196 Aluminium Blade Pizza Peel - Best with Long Handle & for Large Pizzas||42 x 22 x 1 inches||1.9 pounds||Anodized aluminum and natural solid wood.||Square||16 inches|
|American Metalcraft 2512 26 Inches Aluminium Pizza Peel - Best Lightweight & for Medium Pizzas||27 x 12 x 3 inches||1.2 Pounds||Aluminum||Square||12 inches|
|Heritage Acacia Wooden Pizza Peel - Best Wooden||2.5 x 14.5 x 1 inches||2.64 pounds||Acacia Wood||Rectangular||14 inches|
|LX LERMX Premium Bamboo Pizza Peel - Best Versatile||16.5 x 12.01 x 0.51 inches||1.39 pounds||100% Premium Natural Bamboo||Rectangular||12 inches|
|Love This Kitchen Aluminum Pizza Peel - Best Safe||24 x 14 x 4 inches||1.32 pounds||Aluminum, Ceramic Coating||Rectangular||14 inches|
|Chef Pomodoro Aluminium Metal Pizza Peel - Best with Wooden Foldable Handle||25 x 14 x 1 inches||15 ounces||Aluminum and all-natural pine wood||Rectangular||12 inches|
|Pizza Royable Natural Bamboo Pizza Peel - Best No Splitting Bamboo||19.6 x 0.6 x 12 inches||1.9 pounds||Natural Bamboo||Rectangular||12 inches|
|Honey-Can-Do Aluminium Pizza Peel - Best Aluminium||28 x 14 x 1.25 inches||2.29 pounds||Aluminum and wood||Square||14 inches|
|RSVP International Endurance Stainless Steel Pizza Peel - Best for Small Pizzas||19 x 12 x 3 inches||1.5 pounds||Stainless Steel||Round||12 inches|
|Checkeredchef Stainless Steel Pizza Peel||1.97 x 15.94 x 9.84 inches||1.67 pounds||Stainless steel||Square||9.5 inches|
|Ironwood Acacia Wood Pizza Peel||0.5 x 14 x 14 inches||1.6 pounds||Acacia Wood||Rectangular||14 inches|
|Outset Overall Stainless Steel Pizza Peel||2 x 8 x 21 inches||1.4 pounds||Stainless Steel||Square||12 inches|
Top 15 Best Pizza Peels Reviews 2022
For more information on the best pizza peels, in this section, I like to provide you some key features, pros and cons, and product specifications as well. It will help you have a better understanding of each product.
1. Cuisinart CPS Stainless Steel Pizza Peel
If you want to serve pizzas at home to your family, then the Cuisinart CPS-445 pizza peel will completely help you to have authentic pizzas. This item especially comes with a pizza cutter and pizza stone in its packaging, so you will have enough essential tools to make and enjoy pizzas.
With this durable, high-quality stainless steel material, it makes your peel will last over time. Also, the thin blade helps you get the pizzas in and out of the oven easily. Plus, the pizza wheel cutter quickly slices through the pies.
Among that, the pizza stone features a 13 inches diameter, which retains heat extremely well. Hence, it makes your pizza more flavourful and delicious. With a one-year warranty, you can rest assured that your product will last long and is of high quality.
- Included pizza cutter, pizza stone
- Ceramic stone is 13 inches in diameter.
- Features a long-handled
- Hand wash required
- Folding handle for storage easily
- Large stainless peel size
- Durable construction
- Easy to use and clean
- One year limited warranty
- Designed for use also with propane, charcoal
- A high temperature will destroy the plastic handle.
|Dimensions||13 x 2 x 13 inches|
|Material||Ceramic, Stainless Steel|
If you want to know how to use the Cuisinart CPS-445 pizza peel set, please kindly check this video:
2. Eppicotispai Brichwood Pizza Peel
The Eppicotispai will surprise you with its durable performance at a low price. This product is made in Italy, giving you a happy and fun time to prepare rustic and authentic Italian pizzas at home.
Moreover, this unit is manufactured from natural brick wood, so it is very lightweight. Thanks to its compact design, you can maneuver it easily into your oven. Among others, the handle is crafted for safety and comfort for carrying the pizza in and out of the oven.
Quite beautiful, it is designed with a hanging hole as well, making it easy for you to store it on the kitchen wall. With its simple design, you do not need to take a lot of time to clean, and it always looks professional when serving. Thus, you will have a complete pizza friendly experience.
- Made of natural birch wood
- Hand wash recommended
- 100% made in Italy
- Authentic Italian pasta artisanal item
- Sold at a low price
- The peel is lightweight
- Big paddle keeps you away from the heat.
- Easy to store by the hanging hole on the handle
- It feels a bit flimsy.
|Dimensions||16.93 x 11.65 x 0.24 inches|
3. New Star Foodservice 50295 Wooden Pizza Peel
(Best Rectangular Shape)
The New Star Food Service is designed with a rectangular shape, helping you perfectly place your pizza peel on the blade while keeping hands away from the heat. In addition, it also supports you to easily lift pizzas inside your oven.
This item is totally made of durable natural wood; therefore, its lightweight design will be suitable for anyone. Apart from that, this peel is less prone to cracking and free of secreting oils, so your food’s taste will stay originally.
Additionally, there are a lot of available sizes and lengths for this model, making your baking demand more comfortable. Due to its tapered edge with a half-inch only, it is very easy to slide it under the pizza.
- Designs with a lightweight basswood
- Perfect for lifting pizzas
- Comes with half-inch blade edge designed
- Available in several sizes and lengths
- Hand wash only
- Come at a reasonable price
- Available with square or round blades.
- The large blade allows accommodating pies of any size.
- Helps to balance the pizza when loading and unloading.
- It can be broken if it strongly falls down.
|Dimensions||27 x 18 x 1 inches|
|Brand||New Star Foodservice|
4. New Star Foodservice 50196 Aluminium Blade Pizza Peel
(Best with Long Handle & for Large Pizzas)
The New Star Foodservice pizza peel comes with a 16 x18 inches blade; therefore, it is big enough so that you can make a large, heavy-duty pizza for your family. This product has many different sizes, depending on your baking demand.
This unit is very durable because of its construction balances between the high-quality aluminum blade and a wooden handle.Also, to support its construction, the triple rivets have an important role because they ensure a strong connection between the blade and handle.
Also, this item is crafted with a long handle, making its overall length around 36 inches.
Therefore, it is perfect for lifting pizzas, bread, or other creations from your Italian cookbook in or out of the oven, simultaneously, avoiding the risk of your hand being burned. Similarly to others, this item requires hand wash to keep its long life span.
- Made from aluminum and wood
- The aluminum blade has tapered edges to slide under the pizza easily.
- Available in several sizes and lengths
- Hand washes only.
- Triple rivets ensure a strong connection
- A strong grip handle provides maximum control while baking.
- Easy to use and clean
- The aluminum one is thinner, which means it does not have much of an angle when sliding your pizza.
|Dimensions||42 x 22 x 1 inches|
|Brand||New Star Foodservice|
|Material||Anodized aluminum and natural solid wood.|
5. American Metalcraft 2512 Aluminium Pizza Peel
(Best Lightweight & for Medium Pizzas)
The American Metalcraft features a durable 12″ x 14″ aluminum blade, which is perfect for making a rustic and authentic medium-sized pizza for serving. Moreover, being lightweight of just only 1.2 pounds, its compact construction allows you to use and maneuver the peel safely and comfortably.
With just a bit of flour on your peel, the pizza will slide in the right way you expect. Aside from that, this item is designed with a 10-inchwooden handle, which means it is long enough so that you can avoid getting in touch with heat from your oven.
Like with other pizza peels, you are recommended to hand wash it only when taking care of it. Crucially, the item is designed with three rivets, so it is very sturdy and stable. Hence, your pizza should not slide over when moving.
- Features with 26 inches diameter
- Easily slide out pizzas with a 14-gauge aluminum blade.
- Designs with 10 inches of the wooden handle
- Durable aluminum blade for making medium-sized pizzas
- Lightweight construction
- Easy to use and cleaning
- Have many sizes to choose
- Sliding easily with a little dusting of flour
- The wooden handle offers a comfortable and safe grip
- The rivet quality maybe will break after a long time of use.
|Dimensions||27 x 12 x 3 inches|
If you want to see how the American Metalcraft pizza peel looks, watch this video:
6. Heritage Acacia Wooden Pizza Peel
Making pizzas at home is so fun! The Heritage acacia wooden pizza peel will help you a lot in making a delicious pizza. This item is designed with a hanging hole, so you can save your storage space by conveniently hanging it on the wall.
Furthermore, due to the fact that it has a tapered edge, it will help you swoop up the pizza or the bread out of the oven effortlessly. Being lightweight, made from wood, its design and size will make it easy to make a pizza at home.
Specially made from the highest quality of wood, this unit never wraps and is crafted to last for a lifetime. However, to keep up its function for a long-term period, you should wash it with warm and soapy water after using it.
- Made if natural acacia wood
- Tapered edge lets you swoop up pizza out of the oven with ease.
- Wash gently in warm and soap water
- Nice design
- The perfect handle fits your hands confidently.
- High-quality material crafted to last a lifetime.
- Create an authentic presentation for serving
- Requires regular oiling to maintain
|Dimensions||22.5 x 14.5 x 1 inches|
|Color||Mixed gold brown|
To see how the Heritage acacia wooden pizza peel looks, try this video:
How do you think of a versatile pizza peel, which sometimes can serve as a beautiful cutting board or chopping block for pizzas, cakes, fruits, or vegetables? If you want one, then the LX LERMX will surprise you because of its functionalities.
This peel is made of natural bamboo, which is extremely high quality. The contorted handle makes it comfortable and easy to hold in your hand. Coming with a wall handling hole and in a perfect size, it is very easy to store it anywhere in your cabinet or hang it on the wall.
To protect it and keep it for a long time in use, you should use warm water and mild soap to clean it by hand. Plus, this product offers you 180 days for a replacement or a full refund if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
- Made of natural bamboo material
- Multiple purpose functionality
- Easy and comfortable grip handle
- Thickness approximately ½ inches
- Comes with 180 days warranty
- Cleaning is easy
- Sold at an economical price
- Perfect size for standard home ovens
- Features a wall hanging hole for easy storage
- Use it as a serving board for bread, cheese, or meat.
- The glued together joints maybe fall apart
|Dimensions||16.5 x 12.01 x 0.51 inches|
|Material||100% Premium Natural Bamboo|
8. Love This Kitchen Paddle Aluminum Pizza Peel
If you are a fan of pizza and want to make it at home, you should possess an essential pizza peel tool in your kitchen. The Love This Kitchen is designed with aluminum and nano-coating, yet they are certified without NO Teflon or PBAs and even more, tested, and approved by the FDA.
Therefore, there are no concerns about risk regarding health. This product also uses a ceramic coating on its surface, making it more attractive and easily releasing the pizza out of the peel.
The handle is significantly manufactured with wood; hence, it does not get hot quickly, allowing you to handle without hand protection equipment. Besides that, you will receive a detailed instruction manual and 108 pizza recipes when you buy this item, helping you make the most delicious pizzas ever.
- Uses Nano-ceramic coating
- FDA Food Safe Tested
- NO Teflon or PBAs is used
- Made in the USA
- 60 days for a full refund
- Aluminum material is durable and resistant.
- Easy to store anywhere with the hanging loop.
- There is no need for excessive flour.
- Comes with a handy instructions manual
- Also, receive 108 delicious pizza recipes.
- Rather a high cost compared to others.
- Sold only in one size variant
|Dimensions||24 x 14 x 4 inches|
|Brand||Love This Kitchen|
|Material||Ultimate Aluminum, Ceramic Coating|
9. Chef Pomodoro Aluminium Metal Pizza Peel
(Best with Wooden Foldable Handle)
The Chef Pomodora is designed with a long foldable handle from wood for the perfect functionality, allowing you to protect your hand from high temperatures while turning pizzas around into the oven.
Furthermore, the peel’s top head is made of commercial-grade aluminum, which is perfectfor transferring pizzas, delicate pieces of bread, cakes, pies, pastries into the oven and avoids burning your hands.
Likewise, this item features a foldable natural pine wood handle, which means you can store this unit easily in any kitchen size, even you can hang it on the wall.
- Designs with a 10-inch foldable handle
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water
- Foldable handle design for extremely easy storage
- Made of commercial-grade aluminum and all-natural pine wood
- Capable of fitting in any kitchen size
- Designed perfectly for lifting pizzas
- Compatible with most commercial pizza ovens
- Sturdy but not too heavy
- It is versatile, can be used as a cutting board.
- High price
- Only sold in one size.
|Dimensions||25 x 14 x 1 inches|
|Material||Aluminum and all-natural pine wood|
10. Pizza Royale Natural Bamboo Pizza Peel
(Best No Splitting Bamboo)
If you are looking for a rounded shape pizza peel, keep the Pizza Royale in your mind. This item is designed using premium natural bamboo; hence it is lightweight for a perfect user experience.
In addition, the handle is contoured for convenience and safety; hence, it makes pizza preparation becoming simply. As well, the pizza peel will not split or crack, so you are able to cut the pizza on the board, for which you may also get a handy pizza slicer.
On the other hand, to avoid damage and fungus from outside, you should wash the bamboo peel by hand with warm water, then dry it with a towel afterward.
- High-quality natural bamboo is used
- Comes with the handle’s contoured design
- Hand wash with warm water
- The peel will not split, warp or splinter.
- Sturdy but not too heavy to hold
- Has a 180-day warranty
- Makes food preparation and baking fun and simple.
- Large size is perfectly crafted for all sizes of pizzas.
- Light enough to be practical for everyday use
- In the wood that has some glue residue showing.
|Dimensions||19.6 x 0.6 x 12 inches|
11. Honey-Can-Do Aluminium Pizza Peel
The Aluminum Pizza Peel from Honey Can Do is entirely made in the USA and consists of a large aluminum head featuring rounded corners and a wooden handle. It is highly durable and stable and can hence even securely lift also large pizzas with heavy toppings.
The wooden handle is perfect for working in a hot environment as it does not become hot, and furthermore, also has a nice appearance. Due to the smooth aluminum surface, the head can be cleaned easily and may also quickly wiped to clean in between touching different pizzas.
To ensure that the pizzas or other baking goods easily slide on and off, sprinkle the surface with flour.
- Designed in the USA
- Made of aluminum making it very durable
- The handle is made of wooden material.
- There are peels of many sizes.
- Comes with a smooth surface
- Easy to use and maneuver it in oven
- The reinforced handle provides added stability.
- The long handle keeps you away from the heat source.
- Sold at a rather high price
|Dimensions||28 x 14 x 1.25 inches|
|Brand||Honey Can Do|
|Material||Aluminum and wood|
12. RSVP International Endurance Stainless Steel Pizza Peel
(Best for Small Pizzas)
If your oven space is rather limited or you prefer having smaller diameter pizzas, then you can benefit from the RSVP 12-inch stainless pizza peel. It is made from durable stainless steel and can, therefore, also survive in a sink for a while without being subject to corrosion.
Furthermore, you may also clean it in a dishwasher as both the spatula and the handle are dishwasher safe. You no longer will experience burned fingers as the handle is 8 inches long, which is enough to stay away from the heat, and consists of heat resistant soft silicone.
Thanks to the material, pizza does not stick to the spatula, no matter whether it is freshly made or frozen.
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Designs with a soft silicone grip handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Work perfectly for 12 inches pizza.
- Comes with an 8-inch long heat resistant grip handle
- The extra-large head makes it perfect for whole pizzas.
- Light and easy to store
- It is a very handy kitchen utensil.
- Works great on many items
- The handle will melt if exposed to high heat.
|Dimensions||19 x 12 x 3 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel; silicone|
13. Checkeredchef Paddel Stainless Steel Pizza Peel
The Chekeredchef pizza peel is manufactured with durable stainless steel, so it will not break down over time and will not catch fire or heat up from the oven. It comes in two different available sizes to effectively cover baking purposes or user needs.
Besides that, this item features a unique foldable handle, making your peel compact and easy to store. Hence, you can save your space in the cabinet. This product is even better designed with a black rubber handle, which is not scratchy and splintery like wooden handles.
Over and above that, unlike other pizza peels, this model is 100% dishwasher safe. Therefore you are flexible in cleaning your stuff with dishwashers instead.
- Designs with a thin, stainless steel paddle
- 100 % dishwasher safe
- The pizza peel measures 22 inches long
- Features a black comfortable rubber handle
- Designed with a folding handle for storage
- Study and quality build in construction.
- Peel is very easy to hand wash.
- The grip rubber handle is comfortable.
- The plastic material on the handle can be melt in high heat.
|Dimensions||1.97 x 15.94 x 9.84 inches|
|Material||Stainless steel, silicone|
14. Ironwood Acacia Wood Pizza Peel
Getting your pizza in and out of the oven easily, the Ironwood pizza peel will surprise you. This item is made from gorgeous acacia wood, hence creates a lot of natural contrasting patterns on your item, making the whole item look more beautiful.
Furthermore, being flattened downwards at the tapered edges, it allows you to slip easily under your pizzas. Therefore, it will be more comfortable to maneuver your pizza into the oven.
Besides that, the flat handle provides you a comfortable grip. Plus, the hanging hole on the top of the handle, making you conveniently store this pizza peel on the wall. Also, you can use this product as a serving board or cutting board if you want.
- Made from gorgeous acacia wood
- Designed with natural contrasting patterns
- Features a sturdy handle
- Should be washed in warm soapy water
- It has flexible storage options
- Versatile multi-functional board
- This pizza peel includes a grommet for wall hanging.
- Its edge allows for easy sliding off of the pizza.
- Has a beautiful color
- A little bit thick
|Dimensions||0.5 x 14 x 14 inches|
15. Outset Overall Stainless Steel Pizza Peel
The Outset pizza peel is extremely durable and sturdy because it is manufactured with high-quality stainless steel. Hence you do not need to worry about its lifespan during the time in use.
Understandingly, stainless steel material can get very hot. Nevertheless, this item provides you with a great solution that is the rosewood handle. This handle is designed very cool and eye-catching, in the form of a soft touch grip handle.
Therefore, it makes the whole unit more beautiful and protects your hands and arms from heat while taking your pizza into the oven. Nonetheless, to keep the product for a long time in use, you should wash it by hand and dry it with a towel.
- Durable stainless-steel construction
- Features a smooth, oversized spatula surface
- Folds down for storage
- Hand washes in warm, soapy water, towel dry.
- A pizza paddle is perfectly balanced to support the pizza.
- Perfect size for restaurant, home
- Rosewood handle protects fingers from heat.
- Easy to clean after using
- Can develop an unpleasant odor over time
|Dimensions||2 x 8 x 21 inches|
Shopping Guide To Hunt For The Best Pizza Peels
A pizza peel seems to be a simple product, but it is more than that. To find out everything you need to know and how to assess a product on quality and its usage benefits, continue reading this helpful shopping guide.
A pizza peel works in a way where you slide the head under the pizza and then lift it to either move it to another place in the oven or take it out. Especially when placing an unbaked pizza into the oven, the peel should not be much smaller than the pizza itself.
Therefore, take a look at its dimensions to see whether the size will fit the size of pizzas you usually bake. Furthermore, check the dimensions of your oven and make sure it is maximum half as wide as the oven’s door to allow comfortable maneuvering.
In addition to the size of the body, the length of the handle also matters. Depending on how deep your oven is, the handle either needs to be long or short. If you can fit in three pizzas behind each other, then you need a handle long enough to allow you to reach the one in the back without stretching your arms inside the hot chamber.
If you use a conventional kitchen oven, then a five-foot handle will only be bothersome as you most likely crash into something in your kitchen. Some people prefer to hang the peel somewhere near the oven to have it always at hand. If you prefer that, make sure it has a hole at its end.
Pizza peels are either from aluminum, steel, or wood. The metal ones have the advantage that they can easily be cleaned and do not soak in any water, sauces, or melted cheese. If you are running a restaurant and have to comply with hygiene rules, metal peels bring you to the safer side.
In addition, aluminum is a very light material, which also makes larger or longer peels to be easier to hold. Steel handles are more resistant to sudden temperature changes, which means they can even carry a frozen pizza into the oven and immediately remove a finished baked one without the risk of the material breaking.
However, mind that metal peels, except stainless steel, can suffer from corrosion. Wooden peels are traditional tools and may look the most stylish. However, they are the least durable and comfortable.
They can become quite heavy, need more cleaning effort, and may break or deform over time. As a benefit, you can cut the pizza in slices or even serve it on the peel.
Maybe you have noticed that round and square-like shapes exist among pizza peels. While most chefs prefer round peels as they perfectly match the pizzas’ shape, a squared peel can be more beneficial for your home if your oven is rather compact.
If you have never owned a pizza peel, then maybe you still have some questions about them, and I am here to help you with them as well.
My Top Pick
I like the Cuisinart CPS-445 Stainless Steel Pizza Peel the most as it is easy to handle and clean. Furthermore, it comes with all accessories to have an authentic yet professional pizza experience at home. Do you agree with me on this?
If not, then please tell me which product you have chosen in the end and whether or not you like it. I hope my article was helpful to you in making the right decision. I wish you many happy and tasty pizza hours. Enjoy!